Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Please help me in welcoming Kasey!


I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to someone wonderful! Kasey Shepard is the newest addition to the I Do...Weddings! team. Kasey has become a friend and colleague, and I can't tell you how excited I am to have her on board! The beautiful photo of Kasey you see here is courtesy and copyright of Luna Photo--thanks Paula and Mike!
Kasey will be planning events on her own, as well as assisting me on occasion. I asked Kasey to introduce herself to you all. So, without further ado, here's a little from Kasey in her own words:
A little about me: I am very excited to be a part of I Do...Weddings! As a recent bride, I love spending time with my husband, our family, and friends. I have a passion for cooking and wine. Enjoying good food, tasting great wine, and having great conversations with friends is my idea of time well spent.

Background and Experience: I have been working in event planning/management for about 5 years. I worked for the PGA Tour and coordinated the pro golf tournament at La Costa, a pro tennis tournament, events for the Arthritis Foundation, and currently work for Sally Ride, the first American woman to go into space. I manage events at different Universities around the country. I am starting to coordinate weddings professionally after doing many for friends, family, and most recently, my own :) Melissa Barrad was my coordinator and because of her, I was truly able to enjoy my wedding day and not have to be in "planner" mode. I am looking forward to the opportunity of being able to do the same for brides like you!
Kasey can be reached at info@sdweddingplanner.com.
Welcome Kasey!!!!

2 comments:

MM said...

Hi Kasey, congrats on your new position at I Do...Weddings! :)

paula luna | lunaphoto said...

you two make a fantastic team! congrats! :)