Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Melissa and I Do...Weddings! featured on the WE Network!

I am extremely excited to tell you about an opportunity I was approached with earlier this year. The WE Network has a new show called "The Wedding Planner," which features three other coordinators along with myself, and documents two weddings that I coordinated earlier this year. The first of which was in Rancho Palos Verdes and the second, right here in sunny San Diego, at El Cortez! The show will show wedding plans from the consultant's point of view.

To check out a preview of the show, click here. You can see me on the promo at the very beginning, as well as the 2:40 mark, until the end!

You will certainly be hearing more about this, but I did want to give everyone a heads up on air dates. I will be featured on 2 episodes, which air in December. Please note--many of you had heard that the show will air in August. The network has pushed back the air date, but I promise to keep everyone in the loop:)




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!

Anonymous said...

very proud of you

Unknown said...

You look great! I can't wait to see the show. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Can't wait to see it :)We were honored to have the opportunity to be a part of the show.

Anonymous said...

Damn.....you look good!!!

Unknown said...

looks good - nicely done!

Anonymous said...

Mazel tov!

Anonymous said...

Wow Melissa... you look and sound so confident on the video clip. I don't know how people can be on TV.
I'm so happy to have had you as our "famous" planner last year!
Now I have one more reason to continue watching wedding shows! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! A big CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the show! You're awesome!!
Cyndi and Ben

Anonymous said...

great job, Melissa!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!! Congrats.

Nicole

Anonymous said...

How exciting! You've really got it together!

Anonymous said...

What fantastic news! We will be watching. Thank you again for doing such a wonderful job during my daughter's wedding this past July 12th at the Prado. We had the time of our lives!