Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Introducing Ashley!


Introducing the newest I Do...Weddings! associate, Ashley!

Ashley Cargill joined I Do…Weddings in 2009, after assisting Melissa during this busy wedding season. Ashley received a degree from San Jose State University in Hospitality, Recreation, and Tourism Management. She had been working in a broad range of events from the AT&T Pebble Beach Golf Tournament to local events held through the City of San Jose and through her college, but knew ultimately, she wanted to specialize in weddings. Ashley has a creative touch, finding the one of a kind details to help each bride to have a personalized wedding day. Ashley is a high energy, organized planner with an eye for style that will put a bride at ease for her big day!

A little from Ashley....

I love to entertain, and have always had a passion for food and wine. I enjoy the outdoors and I love to camp and travel. Family and friends are some of life's greatest commodities and I love to spend time with them. I recently moved to San Diego to pursue my dream of event planning and couldn't be happier to work with Melissa and Kasey at I Do...Weddings! Graduating with a degree in hospitality and a focus on event coordination has truly given me great opportunities and tools for the wedding industry. I have coordinated a variety of events including golf tournaments, San Jose State University's 50th Anniversary Presidential Gala, community events throughout San Jose, as well as weddings all over Northern and Southern California. I have had a passion for all things wedding and love to be a part of one of the most special days in a person's life. I am looking forward to next year's wedding season with I Do...Weddings!
Many thanks to Justin Lee Photography for this great shot.

No comments: