Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Brooke loves Nick






Brooke and Nick married last month at one of my favorite venues--The Darlington House in beautiful La Jolla. With some super yum eats from Crown Point Catering and great tunes, it was a beautiful, laid-back cocktail affair with lots of personality. Florals by yours truly!

This wedding is especially near and dear to me, as I grew up with Nick--he is the little brother of one of my very dear friends from high school, Diana (who was also a bridesmaid). I've had the chance to get to know Brooke over the past year and a half, and she and Nick are amazing and creative! It was a beautiful day, and I loved the mini high school reunion:) Nick and Brooke, I wish you all the best and can't wait to see you guys on your next trip west!

All of the jaw-dropping photos you see here are courtesy and copyright of the oh so talented Suzanne Hansen, of She Wanders. To see additional images of the day, click here.




No comments: