Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Ali and Max




Ali and Max's wedding is very special to me, as they are very good friends of mine. In fact, Max was a groomsman at my wedding, and we also work together as he and Ali are wedding photographers. The wedding, which took place at The Dana, was a really neat experience for me, as I was both a guest and the wedding planner! My husband Brett was also a groomsman.
Ali and Max's wedding was the windiest wedding I have ever attended or planned, but you certainly couldn't tell..the newlyweds looked goregous and happy in every photo! I also loved Sharon, of Organic Elements' showstopping florals! To see details of the day, be sure to visit Gabby Fox's blog at:http://www.gabriellefoxphotography.com/blog/?p=440
Gabby, thanks again for the photos! Ali and Max, Mazel Tov!!!



..

No comments: