Monday, April 23, 2007

April 21-A beautiful view at Oceanview






I may have mentioned to several of you that I've never had rain at a wedding (knock on wood!). With the rains on Friday, I was getting a bit nervous, considering my Saturday wedding was almost completely outdoors at Oceanview! With a bit of luck, and the help of some amazing vendors, the wedding was absolutely stunning! Concepts hung the lanterns, which looked spectacular at night. Amanda provided beautiful flowers (and also the beautiful first photo!), and Georgie satisfied many sweet "tooths" throughout the night. Stan and Jeanette and John and Norma were on hand to document the fun day. Kendra and Marcus, I've enjoyed every minute of getting to know you over the past year! Have a wonderful time in Fiji, congrats!

No comments: