Monday, January 19, 2009

Corinne and Sean






Corinne and Sean were married last year at the Museum of Photographic Arts in Balboa Park. It was my first experience there, and it was a blast! I've know Corinne for over a decade, as she went to high school with my husband Brett. I was honored to be asked to help with their day, and also be a guest!
Because the museum's focus was photography, several photo elements of photography and movies were infused in the day. In particular, a short slideshow prior to the ceremony (which took place in the theatre) as well as a slideshow during the reception. Guests had a blast in the photobooth, and all of the tables were named after the couple's favorite movies.

All of the eye-catching photos you see here are courtesy and copyright of Photos by Chana and Don. Thanks guys! Corinne and Sean, thanks for having me! I had a great time, and I loved getting to know your families better.

No comments: